Released April, 2008
The Pros:Excellent picture quality with inky blacks and vivid colors. LED based (no DLP bulb to replace and no color wheel).
The Cons:Thicker than LCDs, therefore difficult (or impossible) to wall mount.
The Samsung HL67A750 is a top of the line high-definition 61" DLP projection television. It is one of three separate identical televisions that only have a difference in size (HL61A750, HL67A750 and HL72A650).
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The HL67A750 features a dynamic contrast ratio of 10,000:1 and a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 with full 1080p HD display output. It includes widescreen modes and options for a Conventional 4:3, Zoom, Wide Zoom, Zoom 16:9, and Standard screen display and additional full HDTV format support for 480p, 480i, 1080i, 720p output formats. The HL67A750 also includes SRS TruSurround XT for enhanced audio playback during viewing. Inputs on the device include 3 HDMI, 2 Composite, 2 Component, 1 S-Video, and 1 D-Sub (PC Input); it also includes one 3.5mm headphone port, 1 TOSLINK digital audio output, and 4 RCA phono audio outputs. Additional technology support includes Samsung DNIe and Digital Noise Reduction fucntionality. The HL67A750 also supports the standard Picture-in-Picture option and built in NTSC, ATSC, Clear QAM tuners. Released on April 15, 2008 the HL67A750 has a MSRP of $2399.99.
- 67" screen with full 1080p HD support
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1
- Inputs: 3x HDMI 1.3 2 Composite, 2 Component, 1 S-Video, and 1 D-Sub (PC Input)
- Samsung DNIe and Digital Noise Reduction technology
- Set size(Width by Height by Depth) with stand: 60.8" x 41.5" x 16.6"
- Set size(Width by Height by Depth) without stand: 60.8" x 41.5" x 15.5"
- Weight (without stand): 86.7 lbs.
- Release Date: 04/15/2008
- MSRP: $2399.99
There are 3 models of this television that have the exact same feature-set and only differ in display size.
- Samsung HL61A750: $1899.99| 61"
- Samsung HL67A750: $2399.99| 67"
- Samsung HL72A650: $2799.99| 72"
User Reviews (1)
Excellent picture quality with inky blacks and vivid colors
LED based (no DLP bulb to replace and no color wheel)
Thicker than LCDs, therefore difficult (or impossible) to wall mount
You may also like...